If you have any MK1 memorabilia you wish to sell, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org), always looking for MK1 memorabilia.
Still looking for -
- Group 2 rally car photos, service shots
- Prototype photos, articles of BDA RWD prototype and BDA FWD prototype
- Genuine, Group 2 Build Manual and RS Parts Manual (as well as any of the parts themselves)
- Any other Fiesta MK1 related memorabilia
Do you know if any of these Fiesta's are alive today? (in any condition)
- PNO 613R, DHJ 500T, MHJ 133V - Group 2 rally cars
- 9543GR92, B-8267-DX, K-NR 776, K-XX 926, Z75188-ROMA - European Group 2 rally cars
- DLX 1T, WCN 311T, EHK 222T, TSH 60T - Faberge Championship cars
- Datapost Racing Team cars - Prepared by Longman Racing
- PNO 641R, LVX 909V, WOO 550V, VHK 246S, RJN 100R, MHK 582V - Series-X
- GBH 800Y, BRO 132X, AHU 303V, SLW 102R - Tuner Specials
If so, please get in touch (email@example.com), would be great to hear if any of these cars still survive today or just any information on them.
Please join the free forum and enjoy the site!
*** Latest Site Updates ***
7th April 2013 » British Series-X brochure »